International Leadership of Texas is looking for highly effective staff members who are passionate about educating our children through hard work, dedication and truly caring for our students. If you are committed to serving others and thrive on ensuring that students are learning, ILTexas may have an opening for you. We believe no other person on campus is as important as the teacher and therefore it is our job is to support the teacher. At ILTexas, we also believe and are committed to fostering a supportive, encouraging, and positive work environment for everyone in order to serve others. If you are interested in applying for one of our positions, please go online to the Region 10 Education Service Center at https://www.teacherjobnet.org/.
Thank you for your interest in joining our family!
ILTexas - Substitute Teachers and Substitute Nurses
Please send your resume to the following campuses if you wish to help support our staff by becoming a substitute teacher or substitute nurse.
- Elementary School (GESinfo@iltexas.org)
- Middle School (GMSinfo@iltexas.org)
- High School (HSinfo@iltexas.org)
ILTexas Elementary School
ILTexas Middle School
- Chinese Teacher
ILTexas High School
- Chinese Teacher -current opening
- Math Teacher - current opening
- Nurse - RN 2014-2015
- History teacher 2014-2015
- Science teacher 2014-2015
- Math teacher 2014-2015
- Band Director with Mariachi experience 2014-2015
- Dance Teacher 2014-2015
- Academic Advisor 2014-2015
- Assistant Principal 2014-2015