Gifted & Talented
What is Gifted & Talented?
According to the Texas Education Code 29.121, gifted and talented refers to a child who performs or shows the potential of performing at a remarkably high level of accomplishment when compared to others of the same age, experience, or environment. The child also exhibits an unusual capacity for leadership or high-performance capability in an intellectual, creative, or artistic area.
- State Definition of the Gifted & Talented Student
- ILTexas Definition of the Gifted & Talented Student
- Referral / Identification Process
- Forms & Application
- Advanced Academics / GT Plan
- Gifted Education Family Network