NOTE: An Open Record or Public Information Act request is not to be used for obtaining any student’s records. Student records are kept in confidence pursuant to federal law (FERPA) and must be requested from the ILTexas campus that the student most recently attended.
To request information from International Leadership of Texas, please contact Finn Simmensen.
E-mail your request to .
Fax your request to 972.479.9129, to the attention of the Open Records Coordinator, Finn Simmensen.
- Open Records (Public Information Act) Requests Procedures
- How to Make Open Records (PIA) Request
- What Happens After You Submit a Request?
- What Types of Information are Confidential?
- What Happens if the Information is Confidential, Privileged, or Sensitive?
- Requesting Records that Contain Information that May Identify a Student (Student Identifying Information)
- Are There Charges for Requesting Records?